THE MgLIFE DIFFERENCE
At MgLIFE, we believe we make the most pure, concentrated magnesium oil on the market.
- MgLIFE is made from organically sourced magnesium chloride, with a 4-year maturation. We use only the purest Australian organically certified ingredients.
- Our oils are highly concentrated, not diluted or made from flakes like many others on the market. Use less, gain more.
- Our oils are unscented and made purely from natural elements.
- MgLIFE has a superior feel and will not leave a white sulphate residue on your skin.
- We regularly test the magnesium content during each bottling run. Unlike other products on the market we have the results to prove our product is of the highest strength and quality.
- At MgLIFE we use a premium serum dispenser on each bottle for easy application and to avoid any clogging that can happen when using a generic spray top.
When you use MgLIFE, you help restore your magnesium levels in an easy, relaxing way.
Magnesium — a mineral our body needs to be healthy
Magnesium is essential for over 300 of our body’s metabolic reactions! Every cell of our body needs it. Symptoms of magnesium deficiency range from fatigue to insomnia, to muscle aches and pains and it can also affect our moods and anxiety levels.
Three quarters of all Australians are magnesium deficient
Studies have shown that the average diet is not providing enough magnesium for the body to function at its best. So, what about magnesium tablets? Many people have problems absorbing oral supplements, with up to 90% not being absorbed at all.
You can make MgLife Magnesium Oil a part of your daily routine in the morning, apply directly to a certain part of your body before or after exercise, rub it on your feet just before you go to bed or add it to your next warm bath.
4 pumps provide on average 117mg of elemental magnesium / 460mg of magnesium chloride (approximately 1ml)
MgLIFE magnesium oil is 100% natural and made with organic ingredients chosen specially for their beneficial properties. MgLIFE is designed for external use only. Research suggests that magnesium oil is safe for general use, however we recommend consultation with your General Practitioner in certain circumstances, especially for young children or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If in doubt, we recommend a patch test. Apply a small amount of MgLIFE to clean skin on the underside of your arm, halfway between the wrist and elbow and wait 24 hours. If any redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use. Although some people experience immediate relief, it can take time to increase the magnesium levels in your body, especially if you are extremely deficient, so we recommend continued use, daily.